Thursday 23 December 2010

Wedding Photography: Sandra and Jeff

Sorry for being late for months in updating my blog. I have been so busy lately ever since I started working on 3D projects.

4th June - My final set of photos from my trip back to Singapore in Jun this year. The main purpose of my trip was to attend Jeff and Sandra's wedding. Jeff, the CAC president, was my boss when I was the guitar ensemble chairman back in university days. Sandra was my primary school classmate whom I have known for more than 18 years.

I have endless stories to tell about them but it's already midnight. Let's cut the crap and get to the pix.

Huimin and Jeff Wedding-7.jpg

The Beautiful Bride

Huimin and Jeff Wedding-5.jpg
with a heart-mark shadow on her cheek

The Handsome Groom

Huimin and Jeff Wedding-4.jpg
Look how happy this chap is

Together now and forever...

Huimin and Jeff Wedding-2.jpg
Huimin and Jeff Wedding-6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment